what is creatine?
creatine is the number one supplement used to improving performance in the gym. In fact, it is the world’s most trusted supplement. According to scientists, it helps to increase muscle mass, strength, and exercise performance. According to research, 90% of your body’s creatine is stored in muscles in the form of phosphocreatine and the other 5%-10% found in the brain, kidneys, and liver. This is a form of energy that is stored in the cell which helps your body to produce high-energy molecules called ATP.
ATP is basically called body energy currency, when you have more ATP your body can perform better during exercise. This also helps to improve your neurological problems and it also helps to increase muscle mass, strength, and, recovery. What is creatine? It is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells. It helps to improve the muscle’s energy during heavy exercise and high-intensity work. Taking as a supplement is very popular nowadays, Even athletes and bodybuilders use them to improve their performance in sports and exercise. This applied to both untrained individuals and elite athletes.
Effects on Muscle Gain
• Creatin is effective for both short and long term muscle growth. A small experiment is done adding creatine to a weight training program significantly increased leg strength and muscle mass which is a very good positive signal for using this supplement. It helps to significantly increase the capacity to produce ATP. ATP is basically called body energy currency, when you have more ATP your body can perform better during exercise. It also comes from protein-rich foods such as meat or fish. Vegetarians do not gain enough creatine form from their diet so it will be more effective for them to use as supplements. So try this from today.
• Many athletes have turned to a variety of performance-enhancing drugs and supplements. Creatine is the most popular of these substances, believed to enhance muscle mass, and help athletes achieve bursts of strength.
what does creatine do?
It helps to improve health and athletic performance in so many ways. If you doing a high-intensity workout, then your main role is to increase the level of phosphocreatine stores in your muscles. This will helps you to produce more ATP which is the main factor of energy source for heavy lifting and high-intensity workout.
Boost your internal energy
It makes you feel more energetic which helps you to do exercise and workout for a long time. It also helps your muscles to recover fast so that you can do your work for the next day. This supplements also increase phosphocreatine stores in your brain which improve your brain health . At the end of the day, It is one of the cheapest, most effective, and safe supplements you can take. It helps to improve the quality of life in the older age group.
Improved cell signaling
It increases satellite cell signaling which helps your muscle to recover first and also in new muscle growth. It doubles the bench press exercise if you take this supplement every day.
Increase cell hydration
It is the main key which helps your muscle to grow faster. Lifts water content within your muscle cell causes a cell volumization effect that helps in increasing the muscle growth faster.
Reduce protein breakdown
It helps to increase the total muscle mass by reducing muscle breakdown.
Lower myostatin level
Elevated levels of the protein myostatin which help to grow your muscle and creatine reduce these levels and help for growth potential. It also helps your muscles more energy and leads to changes in cell function that increase muscle growth.
Best creatine for you
The most common and most used supplement in the world wide is called creatine monohydrate. Many other forms are available but this is considered as superior through a well-researched supplement. It is monohydrate is very cheap and is supported by thousands of studies. It has been sued and studied for decades. Vegetarians do not gain enough creatine form from their diet so it will be more effective for them to use as supplements. So try this from today.
Should I take creatine every day?
Yes, many people start with a loading phase, which leads to a rapid increase in muscle stores.
To load creatine every day you can take15-20 grams per day for 5-7 days. Absorbing may be improved with a carb or protein-based meal due to the related release of insulin. After the loading period is over then you need to take 3-6 grams per day to maintain a high level within your muscles, you can stick to this dosage for a long time.
If you don’t want the loading phase then you can simply consume 3-6 grams of every day. It may take 3-5 weeks to maximize your stores. Since creatine needs a lot of water because it pulls water into your muscle cells, so it is advisable to keep your self hydrated throughout the day.
why creatine is bad for you
1. Creatine is one of the most well-researched supplements. According to scientists most comprehensive studies measured 52 blood markers and observed creatine are not bad for you.
2. There is no official evidence that creatine doesn’t harm your liver and kidneys.
3. It had no big side effects. though sometimes it causes dehydration and crams to your muscles.
4. Researchers still don’t know the long-term effects of taking supplements, especially in young people. Adolescents who take supplement often do so without their doctor’s advice, which can cause them to take more than the recommended dose.
At the end of the day, creatine is one of the cheapest, most effective, and safe supplements you can take. It helps to improve the quality of life in the older age group. Vegetarians do not gain enough energy. creatine from their diet so it will be more effective for them to use as supplements. So try this from today.