Cure stomach pain by anjeer: Anjeer helps to cure your stomach pain and other stomach problems too. According to Ayurveda consuming two to four soaked anjeer can help you to prevent constipation. If you eating fast or junk food this increases the stress levels and depression in the large intestine and causes constipation. During this time anjeer helps to prevent the help of antioxidant anti-inflammatory properties.
• Anjeer is a fruit that basically grows on the Ficus tree. This fruit has a very different taste like sweet and chewy.
• This also helps you to control your blood sugar levels. In the past, it has already shown a good result. This basically manages the antioxidant anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to reduce the break the carbohydrates and prevents the damage of pancreatic cells. This helps to improve insulin secretion and lowers blood sugar levels. The large content of potassium in anjeer also helps to regulate blood sugar levels in the body.
• Regular consumption of Anjeer will definitely help you to improve your digestion power, which is a very good thing for you.
• Anjeer is also good for you to lighten your skin tone.
How to use Anjeer in constipation
1. Take two to four dried anjeer
2. Soak them in water overnight in a bowl to have maximum effect.
3. Drain the water from Anjeer.
4. Eat this soaked anjeer on an empty stomach to get maximum results
• Take 1 capsule or as directed by the physician.
• Consume it with warm water after taking food once or twice a day to get rid of constipation.
Precaution of using anjeer
• Some people experience an allergic reaction while using anjeer. So don’t consume without taking advice from the doctor.
• Due to the presence of certain constituents, it might increase the risk of bleeding when taking along with certain other drugs. So it is advisable to consult a doctor before consuming anjeer with others.
• Anjeer is safe to be taken in food amounts during pregnancy. But, it is advisable to consult a doctor before using Anjeer
Recommended For You
Benefits of taking anjeer
Diabetes and glucose control
• The World Health Organization (WHO) has suggested that people can use traditional plants to help treat diabetes. Researchers have noted the fig’s liver-protecting and glucose-lowering effects.
• Research on this topic is very limited. According to scientists found that in eight participants, there was a decrease in after-meal glucose levels when they took fig leaf extracts.
• In a study that used rats with type 2 diabetes, the researchers found that fig leaf extract could improve insulin levels and lower blood glucose levels.
• In a different study using mice with diabetes, the researchers revealed that fig leaf extract could stop or slow down the production of glucose in the liver.
Lighten your skin tone
• It is an ayurvedic technique which is very useful for glowing skin. It acts as an antibacterial, antifungal, and skin whitening qualities.
• Figs are not only a delicious and healthy fruit but also a wonderful natural ingredient for your skincare routine and can help you stay young and beautiful. Using anjeer paste to the face provides essential nutrients to be transported to the dermal layers of the skin and it is very easy for us.
• Mix a tablespoon of yogurt and two figs thoroughly in a bowl, apply this to your face, and massage your skin gently for a few minutes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash with warm water. You will notice that your skin has been renewed. Apply the mask once a week.
• Very few studies have looked at the connection between figs and hair health. However, figs are very high in iron, which is an important mineral for helping maintain healthy hair.
• Fruits rich in Vitamin C combat hair loss problems and help keep hair healthy. Anjeer contains nutrients that support hair health and prevent hair loss, These contain magnesium and Vitamins C and E, which support hair growth. These nutrients in this fruit excite blood circulation in the body to speed up hair growth.
• Figs contain a huge amount of calcium which contributes to the formation of collagen that forms our hair and head skin. Figs are also very popular in the hair care industry, and fig extract is used in some hair creams, providing moisture to the scalp and slowing hair loss, while moistening the hair without aggravating it.
Natural ways to build your bones stronger
• Anjeer has a sufficient quantity of calcium, which performs a critical role in bone expansion and strength. The quantity of calcium in your body requirements depends on your age, gender, and physical condition.
• The body requires essential levels of calcium, especially during lactation, lactation, and puberty. The daily calcium demand may be defined as 1200 to 2000 milligrams in teenagers and adults required a minimum of 1800 milligrams in pregnant or lactating women.
Helps to have a strong immunity system
• The fruit’s anjeer contains laxative properties, people usually use fig syrup to help treat constipation. But, only a few studies have ever provided evidence of figs helping with constipation.
• In one study, the researchers gave rats loperamide (Imodium) to cause constipation. The rats that received fig paste had fewer episodes of constipation than the control group.
• Another study compared the effects of figs and fiber supplements in people with functional constipation. Figs improved the majority of constipation symptoms, including:
1. bowel movement time
2. number of bowel movements
3. stomach pain and discomfort
Anjeer fruit that provides a lot of calcium and fiber. People can decide to consume raw or dried figs, but they should be careful that dried figs contain more calories and sugar.
People can use anjeer to treat a variety of conditions, as they are unlikely to cause harm and to know more how anjeer is helpful to prevent hair loss, to have a strong immunity system, to make your bone stronger, lighten your skin tone then you can read more facts in viewhealth site. But, there is not currently sufficient research to back up many of the rights connected with the alleged health benefits of figs.